home  about outfits contact shop my instagram
 fb twitter pin ig tumblr

nav menu

September 21, 2010

My "something blue" bangle?

When I came across this adorable MARC by Marc Jacobs bangle today I had to pause, take a deep breath, and remind myself that I am, in fact, planning a wedding. Somehow I don't feel like my fiance's idea of a budget included this costly cuff. (Yes. I'm aware it's on sale. No. That would not have helped my case.)

Either way, Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite designers and bracelets are easily my favorite accessory. I love the way the signature script logo seems to endlessly dance its way around the piece. And how fun is it to choose between colors like Caribbean blue and canary or asphalt and raspberry? Yes, passing this one up was certainly a test of wills!

For now, it remains on the wish list. Unless of course Caribbean blue can count as my "something blue." Hmm...

-Alison

Photo credit: NeimanMarcus.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older home