home  about outfits contact shop my instagram
 fb twitter pin ig tumblr

nav menu

February 17, 2011

Home sweet home

My camera isn't the best and neither are my photography skills (not yet, anyway), but I still wanted to share the apartment that's attached to that incredible view I gushed about the other day:

The ridiculously huge window in the living area which I love, love love! Finding curtains to fit that baby, though? Yikes! (Please excuse the ladder. I was assured it would be gone by the time we move in.)


More of the living room (and the ladder)...


 Where I will undoubtedly be spending a majority of my time...


Bedroom with another amazing window...


And, because I couldn't resist, two more views from our balcony...



Eeeeeeeee so excited! Vincent and I are so looking forward to moving in after wedding! I hope to share more when it's um...well...furnished!


-Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older home