home  about outfits contact shop my instagram
 fb twitter pin ig tumblr

nav menu

May 29, 2011

Hitched!


It's been just over two months since the "big day" and time has gone so fast! We've been busy settling into our new apartment (which, fortunately, doesn't look like this anymore - I promise to post updated pictures after I get it just the way I want it!) and I was lucky enough to land a job that I've been at for three weeks now.

I'm working on having a more regular schedule, one that includes blogging, but first I wanted to share a recap of our wedding.

First, we rehearsed and ate...


The next morning, we got all fancy.

 (My amazing NASCAR pit crew)


My dad gave me away...


 The priest pronounced us husband and wife...


And then....We. Partied!


 My dad doing the helicopter with his tux jacket. Amazing.




 2004.

We seriously had the most amazing time. Vincent and I are convinced now more than ever that we have the best family and friends in the entire world. Our wedding was everything we could have ever asked for and more!

Stay tuned as I get back to non-wedding related posts in the near future!

-Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older home