home  about outfits contact shop my instagram
 fb twitter pin ig tumblr

nav menu

August 26, 2011

Prepare for Hurricane Irene in style

It seems that Hurricane Irene is altering a lot of plans this weekend...including what I was originally going to post about today. But it's Friday. And after one natural disaster earlier in the week, I figure why not just go with it. Ya feel me?

Instead, I'm taking this opportunity to put together a few must-have rainy day items (as well as in-my-dreams pieces, i.e. the Burberry trench) - all of which were inspired by the inevitably drenching weekend we're set to have here on the East Coast.

Rainy day essentials

Click here for Polyvore set.

Stay safe and dry this weekend! XO

-Alison
Follow me on Twitter! @AllyCog

P.S. Yes, I've posted about those Hunter boots (all in different colors, ugh, I have trouble making up my mind) like a bajillion times. Yes, I agree it's about time to bite the bullet!

2 comments:

  1. Buy the boots for God's sake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything with this outfit!
    i have that MK watch & wear it all the time!
    & i am loving your new rainboots, i might have to give in & get a pair! :]

    ReplyDelete

newer older home